If you leave a comment under anonymous please put your name at the end of the message so I know who left the comment. Thanks! Laura

Friday, January 5, 2007

My foot is better

My foot is much better today. I hurt all night long though. I tried to get off work early but we were too busy so I had to work my whole shift. Each time I would get up from my desk to walk around it hurt soooo bad. I tried sleeping in Jim's recliner last night so I could keep it elevated but after and hour of not getting comfortable I gave up and went to sleep in Jordan's room. (She was upstairs with Jim). I'm a stomach sleeper so trying to lay back in a recliner to sleep just wasn't working. When I woke up this morning I could tell it was much better. It's still swollen some and still hurts but nothing like yesterday. I'm sure by Sat. or Sun. it will be completely healed.

I finished my daycare scrapbook album!!!! Yeah! I've been working on it since about September I think. I have to go to Hobby Lobby tomorrow to get some extender posts though because I can't fit all the pages in the album. I'm so happy that it's finally finished.

Well it's 12:30 now and 5:30 comes way to soon so I better get to sleep.

No comments: