If you leave a comment under anonymous please put your name at the end of the message so I know who left the comment. Thanks! Laura

Saturday, January 6, 2007

All caught up

I'm all caught up with all my house work now. I worked on it for a couple of hours this morning. I got my grocery shopping done too. I'm totally beat now and I still have to work 8 1/2 hours tonight. UGGH. It has warmed up here now and most of the snow has melted away. Jordan is dying to ride her new bike she got for Christmas but we are waiting for Jim to adjust it for her.

I found out that I start my training for my new position a week from Monday. It will be 4 weeks of training and then I will be out on the floor as an On the Job Trainer training new people on the phones.

That's about it from here for now.

No comments: