Monday, February 4, 2008
Jim's surgery will be Fri. at 11:00 am. It turns out the insurance actually approved the appeal of Fri. but couldn't get a hold of Jim's dr. If they had the surgery could have gone on today as planned. Darn it anyway! Oh well at least it's scheduled now and we are praying this one does the trick and he won't be in pain anymore.
Posted by Laura at 5:00 PM