If you leave a comment under anonymous please put your name at the end of the message so I know who left the comment. Thanks! Laura

Friday, February 1, 2008

No surgery for now

Well the surgery is postponed. The insurance company says it will be at least 15 days until they make a decision. Jim's dr, his dr's collegue, Jim's HR lady and Jim himself have all filed expedite appeals on this. I'm cancelling my day off for Mon. but keeping Thurs. and Fri. in case by some small miracle they make a decision.

No comments: