If you leave a comment under anonymous please put your name at the end of the message so I know who left the comment. Thanks! Laura

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Jordan's cold is getting worse




I kept Jordan home from school on Fri. because of her cough. She seems to be getting worse though. I've been keeping plenty of fluids in her but she just looks so drained. She's been running a low grade fever too. She's on low dose antibiotics year round to prevent her from getting bladder infections (she has reflux in her bladder) so I think this is just a virus she has picked up. If she's not better by Mon. I may have to call the dr. For now we are just going with fluids, tylenol and cough syrup.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor little pumpkin. I will Pray fore her. Wish you would report on Jimmy's condition and I hope he doesn't carch the cold Diane