If you leave a comment under anonymous please put your name at the end of the message so I know who left the comment. Thanks! Laura

Saturday, February 9, 2008

A few complications

They put Jim on a heart monitor last night because his heart rate was really up. He had to wear it all day today so they could monitor it. When Jordie and I went back up after dinner they had taken it off though so that's a good sign. They also had him on oxygen last night and all day today. He is really in alot of pain. He can't get comfortable at all. They have a drain put in his back to drain the blood and the fluid. Jordan is just fasinated with the blood in the tube. It makes me want to puke when I see it. I'm praying he can get a little sleep tonight and they can give him something different tomorrow that will help with his pain.

1 comment:

Gigi Lynn said...

I was hoping for another update today! How is Jim now?