If you leave a comment under anonymous please put your name at the end of the message so I know who left the comment. Thanks! Laura

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Leland happenings

Courtney has been here since Sunday and James is coming down today. James is staying until Wed. next week because he has football camp here in Omaha. Courtney isn't sure how long she is staying. Jordan is ecstatic to have her brother and sister here.

I only have Erica and Parker for 7 more days. I have them tomorrow and then just M-W-F for the next 2 weeks. I'm glad I am almost done with them. Parker is getting to be SUCH a handful.

Jordan, Courtney and I are going to Des Moines Saturday to meet my mom and scrapbook. We are only staying one night so it will be a quick trip.

That's about it from this neck of the woods

No comments: