If you leave a comment under anonymous please put your name at the end of the message so I know who left the comment. Thanks! Laura

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Scrapbooking

Jordan, Courtney and I went to Des Moines on Sat. to meet my mom at the hotel to work on scrapbooking. Jordan and Courtney enjoyed time swimming. I was able to get 3 two-page spreads done and 2 single pages. I wanted to say thanks again to my mom for the gas money, paying for the hotel, our meals and for getting my little "extras" at Archivers. I can't wait until we can go back again.
James and Courtney are both going home today so we will be back to some sense of normalcy for a few weeks anyway. They both say they will be back soon but aren't sure when exactly. I only have 5 more days of babysitting. They will be here Wed. and Fri. this week and Mon, Wed. and Fri. next week. Then I will be working my butt of to pay back my savings account because it's only 5 1/2 weeks until I leave for my dads. We had to borrow $400 from my savings over the last month and I need to get it paid back so I have the money for the trip. I've picked up 11 1/2 extra hours for this week and will be picking up extra for next few weeks too.

Jordan has a class at the zoo today that my mom paid for (actually she has 5 classes this summer) as a present for her birthday. She is very excited about the classes.

No comments: