If you leave a comment under anonymous please put your name at the end of the message so I know who left the comment. Thanks! Laura

Friday, May 9, 2008

Update on Job Search

Well I called the Courtyard in Richland and the manager there told me I could have the job if I could come out right away. I respectfully declined. I'm not going to pull Jordan out of school 2 weeks before it is over. The manager understood and he told me to contact him when it was closed to my move date and he would see if he had anything else open. So it's still a possiblity I could work for Marriott.

Plus mom, Jordan and I have a little trip planned for the weekend after memorial day. And Jordan and I are taking the train over to my mom's for the weekend before we move.

1 comment:

Norm and Nancy said...

Hany in there! the perfect job will be there when you are ready for it.

love,
Mom