If you leave a comment under anonymous please put your name at the end of the message so I know who left the comment. Thanks! Laura

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Move Updates

Well we are closing in on our move now. Only 5 1/2 more weeks! We have decided to get a moving truck and take most of our stuff out now when Jordie and I go. We will store things at my dad's place. We were going to get a storage unit here so our house doesn't look so cluttered but we can store it at my dad's house for free so we will do it that way instead. We will be using our stimulus check to pay for the truck. I will be towing my car behind the 16 foot truck. Pray for safe travel :) We'll leave a bed, a TV, the recliner, a computer and the kitchen stuff here for Jim. Hopefully the house will sell fast and he can join us in Washington (I know I say that all the time).

I put a bunch of stuff on Craigslist today and have had several replies. We'll see if people actually show up to buy the stuff though. We are going to get down to just the bare minimums and start from scratch in Washington. We'll have a bed and dresser for each bedroom and our couch and recliner. We may keep the dining room table or may not. It just depends. I really like my table but it would take up alot of space so I don't know if I will keep it. We end up eatting at the TV trays half the time anyway. The washer and dryer will stay at the house to sell with it as well as the dishwasher. The only other big things we will take with us would be the entertainment center and the computer desks.

Well I'm rambling, guess I'm tired again :) Actually I'm at work and trying to stay awake.

No comments: