If you leave a comment under anonymous please put your name at the end of the message so I know who left the comment. Thanks! Laura

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Update on surgery and insurance issues

Jim's dr. has submitted the appeal and also had another dr. submit his opinion that this surgery is medically necessary. As of right now they have not gotten a response back fromt he insurance company. The surgery is still scheduled for Mon. unless we get a definate no answer from the insurance company.

2 comments:

Tori said...

Chad and I are praying about this. Love you guys!

Gigi Lynn said...

You don't really expect an answer back that soon, do you? It can take insurance companies MONTHS to reconsider denials! And what if they don't eventually reverse their decision?