If you leave a comment under anonymous please put your name at the end of the message so I know who left the comment. Thanks! Laura

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Trying to excercise daily

I'm going to try to walk each day after work. I walked a mile on Sat. but didn't get it done Sun. I did walk around the building at work on my break Sun. though. Monday I walked about 3/4 of a mile. I'm taking one of the dogs with me each morning. They are loving the walks. I just have to keep myself motivated for this. I have got to loose some weight because I can't fit into alot of my dress clothes and I have to be able to for interviews.

1 comment:

Norm and Nancy said...

You GO girl! Me too. I started today. I have been such a slug all winter that I ached just from vacumming :-( Yep, we both got to get in shape. good luck!

love,
MA