If you leave a comment under anonymous please put your name at the end of the message so I know who left the comment. Thanks! Laura

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving


We had a pretty good thanksgiving here at the Leland household. I used alot of the food we had gotten from the food pantry at church and from people at church who had "adopted" out family last month and gave us groceries. I bought just a turkey breast instead of a whole turkey. We still had plenty of left overs even with just the breast. Jordan and I had turkey for dinner last night and then tonight we ate up the last of it with hot turkey sandwiches. Our Thanksgiving menu was:


Turkey Breast


White Corn


Asperagus


Yams


Stuffing


Cheesy Mashed Potatoes


Deviled Eggs


Sweet and Dill Pickles


Green and Black Olives


Mini Carrots


Rolls


Cheese and Crackers Tray


Pumpkin Pie


Pecan Pie


It came out being a whole lot of food for not doing anything fancy. I bought my pies at Walmart .
Jordie helped me put all the food on the table

Getting ready for prayers

No comments: