If you leave a comment under anonymous please put your name at the end of the message so I know who left the comment. Thanks! Laura

Monday, April 2, 2007

My birthday

My birthday was pretty low key. Jordan and I went to church at 11:00. Our choir put on a beautiful preformance. We went out to lunch with Pastor Jason, Kelly and their family after church. Then we came home and picked up stuff from Jordie's party and just kind of lazed around for the entire day. James came to visit for about an hour and half and I ordered Pizza Hut pizza for my birthday dinner. I'm going to go to another 12 hour scrapfest the end of this month and that's my birthday present from Jim. Didn't really do anything else. How does the song go....."another year older and deeper in debt".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY B-LATED BIRTHDAY... HOPE IT WAS GREAT AND ANOTHER YEAR OLDER FEEL YOU THERE..
LOVE KELLY