If you leave a comment under anonymous please put your name at the end of the message so I know who left the comment. Thanks! Laura

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Home safe and sound

Well....8 days, 7 states (NE, IA, SD, WY, MT, ID and WA) and 3431 miles we are home safe and sound. The trip was well worth it. I just wish I could have got out there before grandpa passed away. The driving really wasn't that bad and Jordan was a real trooper. Maybe we should become long haul truck drivers :) Just kidding. Here's a link to the pictures I took during our travels http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=rjxeypd.1tqskizx&Uy=-5tmluo&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&UV=447627509140_396847959405
Parker and Erica are here today and Jordan has to go back to school. I have a ton of laundry and cleaning to do. Can't wait until July when we do it all over again. Although I will be modifying my itenerary somewhat because of the expense of going out this month.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she said to me on the phone: "Daddy I saw very a lot of deers and analopes." (sic purposeful)

Gigi Lynn said...

What great pictures, Laura! I am especially excited to see the close-ups of Mount Rushmore. Calista and I were just talking about that the other day, so the timing for her to see these pictures was perfect! Welcome home! Now what is the impact of you being gone for so long going to have on the rest of your life?

Love, Gigi