If you leave a comment under anonymous please put your name at the end of the message so I know who left the comment. Thanks! Laura

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First day of first grade!

Jordan started first grade today at Betty Kiefer Elementary. Betty Kiefer was a well known teacher here in Rathdrum and they named the school after her. Actually, my sister Angie had Mrs. Kiefer for a teacher. I took Jordan to school this morning and then she took the bus home. There are 3 other kids who get off the bus at her stop too.

Her new outfit


Showing off her backpack that we got over the summer on clearance for $7


She has the same lunchbox as last year.


Posing proudly in front of the school


This was the "Ok mom, I'm fine now would you please leave" picture :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of Jordan. I love you baby, I was there for you in my heart.

Love,

Daddy

Norm and Nancy said...

I cant see the photos on Pams computer. Maybe ecaseue its dia up. We 're here now. I'll call you in the AM. Did you read that email I sent you about David? IT is juwt awful. I ll call you tomorrow.

love,
Mom