If you leave a comment under anonymous please put your name at the end of the message so I know who left the comment. Thanks! Laura

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Update from the Leland's

Well it's been a while since I posted and alot has happened. First off my yard sale went pretty good and I was able to get money to pay for groceries, a few bills and gas. Jim's daughter Courtney moved in with us over Labor Day weekend. I am taking guardianship over her. She was not getting along with her mom or her brother in South Dakota so her mom agreed to let her come here. She is a senior this year and will be going away to college next year so this is just a temporary thing. Jim is slowly getting back to work full time on light duty. He made it almost all day every day this last week. I switched to graveyard shift to bring in more money and to be with my family at night. I have worked that shift for a week now and it seems to be going good. I get off work at 6:30 and am home by 6:50 for Jim and Courtney to leave. I get Jordie on the bus at 8:10 and then sleep until 3:45. Jordan's bus gets home at 4:05 and Jim and Courtney get home about that same time. We can sit down as a family together and eat dinner and then enjoy each other's company before I got to work at 9:30. Our internet and cell phones are back on now so anyone who wants to contact us can

No comments: