If you leave a comment under anonymous please put your name at the end of the message so I know who left the comment. Thanks! Laura

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

God is good yet again!

Money is so tight right now. We were almost at our max for our overdraft protection and I wasn't sure what we would do to get us through until the 16th when I got paid again but yesterday one of Jim's friends from work gave him $400!!!! He said "I know things are tight right now with your surgery and we are both Christians so I want you to have this." I can't believe it. What a blessing.

Then today I get an e-mail at work saying someone (I'm sure it was my friend Alyssa) nominated us for the back to school backpack drive so I will getting school supplies and a backpack for Jordie. That means I can take back what I had already bought and have a little extra money for some groceries.

God is so good!

1 comment:

Gigi Lynn said...

Hey, Laura. It's been two weeks since your last blog post. What's been going on?

Love, Gigi