If you leave a comment under anonymous please put your name at the end of the message so I know who left the comment. Thanks! Laura

Monday, February 26, 2007

Some Sleep

I actually got some sleep last night. Jim was working an overtime shift from 3:30-11:30. I was going to wait up for him but then I thought, no I need to get some sleep. I tried to go to bed around 10:15 but couldn't sleep so I read until about 11:00. James called me at 11:00 and told me his bird had died. I think he was pretty upset about it. He must have been to call me at 11:00. I went to sleep shortly after I got off the phone with him. I woke up briefly when Jim came home a little before midnight and then again at 3:30 when Jordan came up and got in bed with us. But even with these interuptions I still got more sleep than I usually do. I also took my regular morning nap this morning too so I am feeling great today!

Our storm Saturday night ended up being around 5 inches. I drove home from work at 2 am. I did fine driving all the way home but then got stuck in our driveway! We have a fairly long driveway and I couldn't get up to the garage to park. Oh well at least I was out of the road. Jim used the snow blower on Sun. morning to clean off the driveway and I shoveled the decks. We're supposed to maybe get more snow Wed. night into Thurs. I'm just ready for winter to be over.

1 comment:

Ellana said...

Hi, I am glad you got more sleep!!!! Does Jordan always get into your bed at night? I showeled snow yersterday as well, and also am ready for spring!!!