If you leave a comment under anonymous please put your name at the end of the message so I know who left the comment. Thanks! Laura

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pictures from our trip back to Nebraska


Ms. Brooks (student teacher) Jordan and Mrs. Julien on her last day of school at Betty Kiefer

My nieces Emily and Teresa with Jordan at my friend Dina's stuffed animal store

Me and my friend Dina


This is how packed our car was on the drive home.


It reminded me of something out of a movie :)


Riley was not happy to have Simba sleeping on him but it was too cute not to take a picture


Jordan took this picture of Tid Bit riding in the back seat



Simba decided to get up on the dash and play with the leash while I was driving


Riley, Simba and Jordan playing around in the tent on our first night camping


Simba fell asleep with his back legs on my shoulder and his front paws up on the back of my seat. It was too funny. He slept like that for almost an hour.

No comments: